Welcome Customers of Citizens Bank of Northern California
To protect the privacy and the security of your personal information, we are improving the way you log in to online banking by adding a new security feature. Previously, you logged into online banking using your Login ID and Password. Now, you’ll also use an image, called a PassMark™, and a Phrase. Your PassMark™ and Phrase help you to identify that you are on our Web site, not a fraudulent look-alike site. Here’s how it works:
1. First, you’ll enter your Login ID and click the Submit button.
2. If we recognize the computer you are using, your PassMark™ and Phrase will be presented to you on the next page. Once you confirm your PassMark™ and Phrase, you'll know you can safely enter your Password. If you don't recognize your PassMark™ and Phrase, don’t enter your Password. Call us at (530) 478-6000.
3. If we do not recognize the computer you are using, we will ask you a Challenge Question to confirm your identity and determine if you would like us to recognize this computer in the future. If you correctly answer your Challenge Question, you can proceed with the login process. How will you recognize my computer?
NOTE: If you have not created your PassMark™ and Phrase, you will be prompted to do so the first time you enter your Login ID and click the Submit button before entering your password. To read more about our stronger security solution, click here.
Forgot your password, or password disabled?
If you find that you have been denied access to our online banking because you are unsure of your password, a simple call to one of our Customer Service representatives at (530) 478-6000, will solve your problem. We will either reset your current password, or assign you a temporary password, that will permit you to go back online and establish a new password of your own choosing.
|Letter to Citizens Bank Business Billpay and Online Banking Customers
We are sending you this letter as a follow up to provide important information about the transition of your Business Online Banking and Bill Pay account(s) to a Tri Counties Bank BusinessVue account.
BusinessVue User Guide
Citizens Bank of Northern California Remote Deposit Capture
Customer Welcome Packet Account Guide
Letter to Consumer Online Banking BillPay Customers
On Friday, September 23, 2011, Tri Counties Bank assumed substantially all of the deposits and loan assets of Citizens Bank of Northern California through a Purchase and Assumption Agreement with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
From a customer perspective, this means that Tri Counties Bank now stands behind the deposits and loans of Citizens Bank of Northern California. As we move forward, we will be working closely with Citizens Bank of Northern California and the FDIC to integrate our teams to serve your ongoing financial needs, and provide a smooth transition in the bank’s day-to-day operations.
What this means for you:
- You do not need to change your normal banking behaviors. Your deposits and loans are safe, sound and readily accessible. You can continue to write and cash checks as usual, and continue banking with Tri Counties Bank just as you did with Citizens Bank of Northern California.
- Your account(s) at Citizens Bank of Northern California have been automatically transferred to Tri Counties Bank. However, you will still need to "claim" your account(s) within the next 18 months. This simply means you need to use your ATM/Debit card, write a check, make a deposit (electronic or in person) or use your online bill pay. For additional details, please review the enclosed FDIC information. If you need further assistance, visit your local branch or give us a call at 1-800-922-8742.
- We will review rates paid on deposit accounts and will notify you if interest rates will change.
- We really hope that you’ll get to know us and continue banking with us. However, you can withdraw all or any portion of the deposits you held at the former Citizens Bank of Northern California at any time without being liable for early withdrawal penalties.
We are committed to the financial success of our customers, and we look forward to providing you with a first-class community banking experience.
We hope that you’ll take the time to get to know us. You can start by viewing the information and links we have posted on this page.
If you need additional help or have any questions, please stop by your local branch or give us a call toll-free at 1-800-922-8742. We are here to help!
|Call Center Hours|
7:00am – 8:00pm
9:00am – 7:00pm
11:00am – 5:00pm
On behalf of our more than 700 Tri Counties Bank employees and our Board of Directors, we look forward to serving all your financial needs, and earning your confidence and trust.
For a full list of Tri Counties Bank locations and hours, click here.
Tri Counties Bank.
Want to know more about us? Get a sense of who we are by visiting the links below.
Watch our Year In Review Video
Giving back to our Community
Products and Services
You will need to "claim" your account(s) within the next 18 months. To do so, simply use your debit/ATM card, write a check, make a deposit (electronic or in person) or use internet bill pay. For additional details or if you need assistance, visit your local branch or give us a call at 1-800-922-8742.