This account is all about choice, convenience and flexibility. Best of all, you select how to waive the monthly maintenance fee1.
Required Transaction Activities – To waive or refund the $5 monthly maintenance fee1, ONE or more of the following waiver or refund activities must be accomplished during each statement cycle:
- Maintain minimum balance of $500; OR
- Direct Deposit(s) totaling $500 or more must post and clear; OR
- At least 6 Qualifying Point of Sale (POS) Transactions* must post and clear
- Certain transaction fees of $25 or more2 must post and clear
- These transaction fees include: Stop Payments, Automated Clearing House (ACH) Return Items, NSF Checks/Overdrafts, Outgoing Wire Transfers & Legal Process.
- When monthly maintenance fees are waived based solely on Refund Activity, the maintenance fees are refunded and credited during the next statement cycle.
* “Qualifying Point of Sale (POS) Transactions” means check card point-of-sales transactions in which Owner(s) uses(s) Check Card to obtain customary goods or services (subject to review by Bank).
There is a $100 minimum opening deposit for this account.
**As of January 1, 2013, single-signature American Express Travelers Cheques will no longer be available at Tri Counties Bank. We continue to offer Pre Paid Visa Gift Cards and Foreign Currency Purchases for your convenience.
(1) Please see Our Services and Fees booklet for additional fees and charges that may apply to your account. (2) Please see Our Services and Fees booklet for a list of applicable transaction types and fees. (11) Check safekeeping is available with this account, (up to 36 imaged copies are available at no charge each year) or choose to get imaged checks back with your statement for $2 per month.
Each checking account features:
|24 hour Telephone Banking|
|Tri Counties Bank ATM access|
|PIN-based point of sale transactions|
|24 hour online banking access|
Select checking also includes these extra benefits:
|Unlimited Check Writing|
|Unlimited Debit Card Use|
|Unlimited Point-of-sale Transactions|
|Combined monthly statement|
|Automatic transfers to savings|