What We Look For
Let’s do business.
Looking for a financial partner? That’s what we thought. Imagine working with a banker who understands what you do. We’ll add value to your business with experience, hometown service, and know-how.
Looking out for you.
To enhance your chances of securing the credit you need, please browse our business program guidelines before applying for credit. Because we believe every situation is unique, we will review your request individually and consider it on its own merits—even if you don't meet all the requirements.
- Have you been in business for at least 3 years (or 2 years for Tri Counties Bank customers)?
- Is your business profitable, with sufficient cash flow to meet your new and current obligations (both personal and business)?
- Do you have a satisfactory personal and business credit history?
- Complete Business Loan Application Form (All owners must sign application)
- Request for copy or Transcript of Tax Form (IRS - 4506)
Get convenience and security when you bank online!
Automated service 24/7 - get balances, make loan payments, and more.